Wednesday 22 July 2015

More Pictures from my archive

I've not revealed how I look like . So, here in this post I decided that I'd be sharing some of my pictures and some more from my archive.

That's taken on my route to the Elephant Beach
The basic idea of is dress according to the place you're visiting. When I went to Andaman in the month of April, it was hot and humid. So lots of cotton I would suggest and light materials. But, don't take dull whites and blues as then all your photographs are bound to look so blah! So wear light materials but not light colours!

Basking in the sun in Radhanagar Beach
Also I would like to add, take few pictures of the hotel, resort in which you are staying. They would make nice memories.

Our resort in Havelock Islands

In Havelock Island Resort
Incase if you've missed my travel diary here's the link to Havelock and Neil Islands and Andaman and Port Blair itinerary. Do visit them to get more pictures of these wonderful places.

That's taken on the roof of Cellular jail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...